lkjhlkjh

Thursday, January 4, 2007

I Swear...



Neener, neener, neener! There is nothing you can build
that we cannot eventually take away - and destroy
I hate leftists. What was ever good and still is good in this country is not because of liberals, it is in spite of liberals. As there is only one stripe of politician these days and it's of the yellow variety, there can be no further expectations for a reversal of the decline. On the contrary, I expect an acceleration.

The world is going the way of Satan. This country is no longer the stronghold. It has succumbed as we all knew it would. Revelation tells us it would. Even so, it was hard to believe how this once powerful, industrious, Christian nation would fall. As it turns out, it was probably the easiest major conquest of all time. It was the not the fastest, to be sure, but it was as smooth a transition from rulers to ruled that ever was. The white Christian male who once ruled over this great land rolled over and let the secularists, feminists, minorities, illegal aliens and every special interest group take his power, rights and future away from him without so much as a peep.

I will do my best to try to forget what we once had, what we once were. It is too painful and serves no purpose other than to drain me of my resolve to survive through this. No, I am resigned to the calamity that looms on the horizon and will focus on the only thing that has any meaning for me - my faith, my own security and that of my loved ones.

I would be ecstatic to realize that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

UPDATE:


"Respect my AUTHORITAH!"

No comments :

Post a Comment