lkjhlkjh

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Better Armed AND Anonymous

Difster, the lesbian, says (on my nifty new sidebar comments):

Taylor, I agree with Res. But I think you should have a picture of you posed with firearms. It might be sufficiently intimidating to some and well, the rest of us will be quite pleased.

I do have a nice photo of myself holding an AK-47 at my aunt's place in the country. But, I don't think it would be intimidating to psychos and they are out here - one is all it takes.

For my peace of mind, I'll keep my identity hidden as best I can. I've had my share of problems with unwanted attention. You guys don't fully grasp how it can be for a single woman. I'm not paranoid, but I'm not stupid either. Also, I have always been a very private person.

This medium is appealing to me in that I can interact with people and still remain anonymous and maintain my privacy. Also, I'd like to be able to rant to my little heart's content without having some wackos intimidate me. It is not uncommon in this blogging business from what I understand.

I made a music video for Res a while back with a little intro and have gotten emails through the YouTube account from men and they weren't interested in Pachelbel... Just from my voice! Geesh, the mind boggles to think what I could do through the Internet if I half-tried.

I've learned to keep a very low profile when in the public arena. Even in private, there's always the Para .45 or S&W .38 Special loaded with hollow point bullets within arm's reach. I have a neighbor who has been making himself increasingly intrusive. He showed up at my back door the other evening out of the blue. I do not appreciate that as I have never given him the slightest indication that I am interested in him.

Besides all that, you guys already think I'm a tease as it is. Forget it.

No comments :

Post a Comment