lkjhlkjh

Thursday, February 15, 2007

PCness Be Damned

Bravo, Tim Hardaway. We need more people to speak out like this man.

Now, watch the hysteria that ensues and how this honest man will be harassed and reviled even though he has not done one single thing except express his opinion on homosexuals.

These days it is an heroic act to publicly express opinions that are not politically correct. The tolerance movement will not tolerate this. It is verboten! I hope Mr. Hardaway sticks to his guns and does not allow the stone throwers to force him to back down and issue a public apology.

Tim Hardaway: 'I Hate Gay People'

(CBS4) MIAMI Former Miami Heat superstar Tim Hardaway told a local sports radio show that he "hates gay people."

Hardaway made the comments while he was being interviewed by Dan Le Batard on 790 the Ticket Wednesday afternoon.

The five time All Star was asked how he would deal with a gay teammate.

"First of all I wouldn't want him on my team," said Hardaway. "Second of all, if he was on my team I would really distance myself from him because I don't think that's right and I don't think he should be in the locker room when we're in the locker room."

Le Batard took Hardaway to task, pointing out that his comments were 'flatly homophobic' and bigoted, but that only seemed to stir up the former point guard.

"Well, you know, I hate gay people," Hardaway said in response to Le Batard. "I let it be known I don't like gay people. I don't like to be around gay people. I'm homophobic. It shouldn't be in the world, in the United States, I don't like it."


Mr. Hardaway would be jailed for these comments if the thought control vermin had it their way. From WorldNetDaily Diss a 'gay'? Go to jail! Activists warn Christians targeted under new 'hate crimes' proposal

No comments :

Post a Comment