lkjhlkjh

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Lazarus Phenomenon

Flipping through the channels I came upon this movie on TBN, Trinity Broadcast Network called "The Lazarus Phenomenon". Luckily I found it in its entirety online because I missed the first half of it. The part I did catch, Ian McCormack's story, was really something.

The movie runs 1 hour and 40 minutes. Please watch it if you've got a little time to spare. I think you'll enjoy it. You can view "The Lazarus Phenomenon" here.

Here is a write-up from a site that's selling the DVD:





The Lazarus Phenomenon examines two true life documented account of men from different parts of the world each having a real life experience with life after death.

A pastor who tragically dies in an automobile accident experiences and encounter beyond the grave only to come back to life over 48 hours later.

Removed from the morgue and brought to the church where his parishioners refuse to let him go they begin to pray over his lifeless body. You will be shocked as were many onlookers that day as you watch the drama caught on tape. Before your eyes on actual footage captured that day the dead pastor begins to breath again and comes back to life. With a signed death certificate in his hand he returns to spread the Word of God and tell his story of an encounter beyond the grave.

Ian McCormack never gave God much thought nor did he think about life after death until one tragic night he is stung multiple times by deadly jellyfish off the coast of a small island in the pacific . A surfer, diver and worldwide adventurer he finds himself desperately seeking medical help after a deadly nighttime diving encounter. Through a tragedy of events re-enacted on this program he cannot get treatment in time and the poison from the venomous Jelly fish exact their deadly toll. He departs this life only to catch a glimpse of what awaits us on the other side of the grave.

These two stories will both shock you and intrigue you.


I found another video with the same Ian McCormack story shown in "The Lazarus Phenomenon" plus more footage of Ian McCormack talking and then being interviewed. It's 1 hour and 22 minutes long. Glimpse of Eternity by Ian McCormack

6 comments :

  1. I just saw this yesterday while flipping through channels! It was amazing! It really touched me deeply when it talked about sewing unforgiveness and reaping unforgiveness. I wanted to tell my whole family about it and pray they have no unforgiveness in their hearts because there's only one place I want us to be at after this life is over! Thanks for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like EXPERIENCE based teaching. If you base your experience on PERSONAL experience, we won't be different than any occults, Mormons, Muslims etc. All have seen dreams, angels, and had life changing personal experiences. God sent us his message OUTSIDE of our regular life; and that's why we call Him, "Holy" because He is 'the other", different one, hence His book is DIFFERENT. How does this experience shares the gospel of Christ? Where is Christ in these experiences? Where is the focus, the gospel or people? Does it preach repentence and faith on Christ alone?...consider these beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom called me into her room to watch this movie at midnight last night. At first, I was reluctanct since I just came from school. But she said it was worth watching. What I enjoyed most about the movie was the consistency with the Word of God. The scripture describes hell a place of wailing and snashing of teeth and heaven as a place of brightness coming from God (God is light). Wow! I shared with my co-workers this morning and we all got chills just talking about it....I began to think if there was anyone I had unforgiveness with...this movie is worth buying and watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good feeling to know that something I posted has helped others get closer to God.

    The only real way to get close to God though is through the Holy Spirit. This is how we become acceptable to God. Our actions, our thoughts, our hearts will be guided by the Holy Spirit in us.

    On our own, we can go through the motions, but it all falls short without the true spirit that makes us holy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This experience is real and is in line with the scriptures.Only those who are full of pride or didn't know the bible will say it is a "exprience based teaching".This is a very important and serious message that God through his mercy and Grace reveals to us.Jesus said if you donot forgive the wrongs others have done to you then God will not forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was blessed upon watching these two testimonies. I really felt the sincerity especially with Ian McCormack's story. It's true the Spirit within us will confirm if these 2 are fake or fact. My Spirit agrees - these are true stories. The one that catch my attention was the love Ian felt from the light (w/c is God). I can relate to that, I also felt that love when Im so deep in my prayer, I can't control my emotion & tears will autmoaticall flow, its really awesone & unexplainable (I also notice that to Ian, when he's trying to explain his feelings). Wow! these story inspires me to keep going (not to be worrier), to be a forgiving person and doubling my effort to share the gospel. The message here is "God is sooooo Holy and perfect!" No unworthiness can enter in His dwelling place.

    ReplyDelete