lkjhlkjh

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I Am... In Love

K-Bear has just shown me something that has left me dizzy with anticipation. There is nothing I want more.

At first, I was very skeptical. It just didn't seem that anything that awesome could actually exist, but K-Bear has convinced me it is the real thing.

Now that I believe him, I can honestly say I have never seen anything that I've instantly fallen in love with like I have this. I simply must have it. Everything I do from now on will be towards that end.

It will be a while before I can get my hot little hands on it, but now that I know it's out there, nobody is going to stop me from having it. It's just as well because I'm going to have to work very hard for it.

Some may find it hard to believe, but when you see it, you'll understand how I can be so head over heels.

Click here and prepare to be astonished.

If that didn't get you even a little bit titillated, then perhaps you had best check for a pulse.

I will be sorely disappointed if its performance falls short of what I've been led to believe or if there are limitations to how long it can stay up.

Very disappointed.

2 comments :

  1. That's an awfully big crane just over there, and I see a rope or cable attached to the thing. Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Bane.

    That obvious crane and cable is not an attempt at fraud. If it was, it would be a pretty lame attempt. No, it's there for insurance against an accident. You don't want an mishap to bust up your expensive prototype. You can see that the cable is slack and not holding it up.

    Anyway, you came around pretty late on this post. The stand-alone posts don't have the comment link to Haloscan, so your comment will not be seen in the regular comments section. I never fixed that. I kind of like it because it filters out the comments from people who find my posts through Google. As if I care what the masses think...

    ReplyDelete