lkjhlkjh

Monday, July 9, 2007

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! 4-0

The Albiceleste just keep getting better.

What do I know about soccer? Not much, except that I love watching Argentina play. And when they make a goal I jump up and down a lot. I'd make a good soccer groupie...

Anyhow, it was a great game, even though it was 0-0 at the half. We had some scoring chances and dominated the first half, but things weren't clicking. Then Tevez came on to start the second half. Within 90 seconds, GOOOOOOOOOL! After that, we had our way with Peru, scoring 3 more goals.

If you notice, when our guys celebrate a goal, they will often kiss each other on the cheek. It's what we do. Men kiss men, men kiss women, women kiss women, women kiss men - we all kiss. When an Argentine friend arrives or leaves, it's kisses all around for everyone - even if they've never met before. It's a very nice custom, I think.

Speaking of kissing, I do miss Crespo.

Argentina 4 - 0 Peru

No comments :

Post a Comment