lkjhlkjh

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

How is everyone doing during this Christmas Season? Very well, I hope. One of the best things about the season are the Christmas songs. I'll sit at the piano, going through each of them, playing and singing my little heart out - if no one's around.

Here's one of my favorites. Bing sings it beautifully. I once had a very orthodox Jewish man, a beautiful human being, confess to me that this was his favorite song.


Found another one. Boney M? Never heard of them, but it wouldn't be Christmas without this one.


And Schubert breaks me up every time with this one - especially when Pavarotti sings it. Bravo and thank you, Pavarotti! Zubin Mehta isn't too shabby himself. I imagine even the angels in the vicinity stopped to listen. I'm so happy to have found this one.

No comments :

Post a Comment