lkjhlkjh

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good Riddance

You will be out of my life very soon. Take all the crap you brought with you and get the hell out of here! You have been horrible - a living nightmare. I pray to God that I never see the likes of you again. It will take a long time to get over you. I thought life was hard before you came along, but it was a picnic in the park on a sunny afternoon compared to what you put me through.

The damage you have done is irreparable and I will never be the same because of it. You altered my reality to the point where life became surreal. I once felt invulnerable, invincible, that there was no problem too big for me to overcome. Oh, did you ever set me straight on that misconception. There is nothing left to say. You are history, 2006!

No comments :

Post a Comment