lkjhlkjh

Monday, April 30, 2007

Gnashing of Teeth Cannot Be Far Off

PBS TV Stations to Air Three-Part Documentary on Atheism. The series, premiering on public television on May 4, is titled A Brief History of Disbelief. Here's a short promotional YouTube video for this series, which I have no doubt will be a hatchet job on Christianity.


Is it just me, or does that list of sponsors and their descriptions leave you cold? But, they failed to mention the most important sponsor - Satan. I suppose that goes without saying. Still, this glaring omission really should be corrected. Hmmm. Can one get sued for altering a YouTube video?...

Christianity is being assailed at an exponentially increasing rate. I see it. I know it's happening. But yet, it's hard to believe, really grasp, the depth to which this world has sunk. I fear it will be soon enough before the reality becomes more than just something to blog about.

No comments :

Post a Comment