lkjhlkjh

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

VT Afterthoughts

What thoughts I have regarding the Virginia Tech massacre have already been posted or spoken by many others and in a more articulate manner than I ever could so I see no point in reiterating. I agree with the intelligent thinkers. I wouldn't know, but I can guess, what the libs think (and I use the term loosely) because I don't waste my time reading or listening to their bilge. This includes avoiding the predictable MSM propaganda, which has not been easy.

The most disturbing aspect of this incident was not the psycho's actions. Psychos, by definition, are expected to behave outside the norm. We know they exist. We know they can be very dangerous. And we know there is nothing that can be done to prevent another determined psycho from going on a similar rampage. What disturbed me most were the reactions of the students, more aptly, their non-reactions. I'm reminded of 9/11. Scared shitless, young, strong, able-bodied men allowed one, ONE! untrained lunatic to calmly walk around and take them out like he was at target practice.

I blame our culture, shaped (deformed) by liberalism and feminists, for producing this generation of young men - men who play tough warriors in virtual reality but are impotent little cowards in reality.

While we have been blessed (so far) in this country to live in tranquility, we should be prepared to fight and defend ourselves and each other whenever necessary. Instead of promoting promiscuity by teaching our children to put condoms on a cucumber, classes in self-defense are what our schools should be offering our children. After all, you can't have safe sex if you're dead. But then you wouldn't have dependent and manipulable morons if you taught them to be self-reliant.

It is becoming painfully obvious that our enemies have nothing to fear.

No comments :

Post a Comment