lkjhlkjh

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Taylor Unleashed

Free at last. How could I not have restored my old blog a long time ago? Anyway, if you care to comment, use the handle by which you're known. You have no reason to go incognito unless you're trying to fuck with me or you're a coward, and that's not happening here. Anonymous comments are deleted without being read, so if you imagine you're going to hurl your scat in my direction - BZZZZZT - not gonna happen. Anklebiters, you're spineless pussies, and without Vox to go running to for protection I don't imagine you'd dare comment, but don't even think about sniffing around here. Your insipid puke will be deleted on sight without being read. That goes for any other cunt with whom I've had run-ins at VP. I don't like you, you don't like me. Stay the fuck away. That pretty much eliminates everyone. Yeah, I know - that totally breaks me up.

First, I'll be doing stuff to the blog, adding this and that, trying to restore the old comments, which should be good for a laugh and reminiscing.

This blog is for my own amusement. If the Little Napoleon hadn't posted the link to it, nobody would know about it, and that would have been more than fine with me. I loathe publicity, otherwise, believe me, I could have more pageviews than Vox and Scalzi's sites put together - one great pair of knockers beats two balding asses any day. Needless to say, I don't blog to seek approval from, nor appeal to, the public, least of all the unknown and unseen public that happens to land on this blog. If you don't care for what you see, there's an "X" at the top right-hand corner of the window. If you do, you are an exceptionally intelligent, wise and discerning individual.